Job Purpose :
To manage regional PR agencies and ensure successful media launch for new products and channel activities.
Core Responsibilities :
· Assist to develop Global PR strategies and regional PR strategies based on overall brand communication strategy, new product launch roadmap and business initiatives.
· Plan effective media outreach opportunities, such as press conferences, events, one on one interviews, media launches, etc
· Be constantly aware and understand of Tineco and competitors’ events, advertising and market trends on global levels.
· Develop regional marketing plan
· Manage and work closely with external PR agencies for driving communication campaigns to uplift brand image, draw media interest and create media value.
· Execute of PR plan; and ensure timely planning, preparation and approvals of all PR materials.
· Manage Global channel marketing budget
· Work with distributors and provide timely support base on marketing plan
· Consolidate internal feedback and provide effective direction & support to the agencies for the PR projects.
1. At least 2 years experiences in PR / or 3 years in Marketing
2. Degree holder in Marketing / Communications / PR or relevant disciplines
3. Proven ability of strategic planning and execution
4. Exposure to the local PR/media environment and knowledge on marketing campaign would be an advantage
5. Proven ability to think out-of-the-box on PR & Marketing channels and techniques
6. Multi-tasking; able to work under pressure
7. Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders and partners
8. Professional written and verbal communication skill in both native English and Mandarin.
9.Working or study experience in USA or western culture country would be an advantage
10. Working experience in PR agency in USA or other western culture country would be an advantage
Melden Sie sich hier für Ihr exklusives Angebot an
Sie erhalten exklusive Angebote, Sonderangebote, Reinigungstipps, Neuigkeiten und mehr. Ausschlüsse gelten